Saturday, April 7, 2012

iHeart Good Timing

So, I have been working on staying focused on our home budget. Specifically, I have been cooking more at home and trying not to spend so much on our store trips. Nowadays, I make sure I take a list when I go to the store and work hard not to deviate from it. I have even looked through our monthly spending to see where we might be able to save a few dollars. My hubby and I have been praying about it and specifically asking for guidance. You can imagine my surprise when I received an overnight package from our mortgage lender. Because of our good payment history and credit, they are paying the closing costs on a refinance that will lower our interest rate by 2 percentage points. That means a lower payment and more money to save. Yay! I LOVE GOD'S blessings.

1 comment: