Wednesday, May 30, 2012

iHeart Essie!

You know how much I LOVE to have my toenails painted.  Its a MUST...I always wear sandals so pretty toes are a necessity!  In my quest to be a little more stylish, I'm also attempting to keep polish on my hands.  I don't want to nor spend the money in wearing acrylics. I instead have opted in keeping my nails clear and simple.

Essie has been my polish of choice for quite some time now.  I recently read some reviews about their 'No Chip' product, so I went on a hunt.  I found it at Walgreen's for about $8. Let me tell you...it's amazing. It's been two days and I don't have a missing piece...even with washing dishes multiple times a day.  YAY!  So, in my opinion, its a keeper.  Get to the store and buy yourself this to help you feel confident about your hands!  :-)


2 comments:

  1. That's so funny. I just bought an Essie bottle. But maybe I should invest in the top coat because it's already chipping. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...here we are a week in and still no chipping. Run to the store Bapph!

    ReplyDelete