Wednesday, May 9, 2012

iHeart The Music Played by...

Guitars.  It's pretty amazing how music can flow from its strings.  I guess it all depends on how it is handled by it's owner.  I relate it to life.  Right now, my guitar is playing some pretty extraordinary music.


  • Thank you Lord for your blessings for my husband. I love how his relationship with you continues to flourish.
  • Thank you Lord for your blessings for my son.  I love how I am the one you entrusted in his growth.
  • Thank you Lord for your blessings for my sister T.  I love how she thanked you today for the blessings in her life.
  • Thank you Lord for your blessings for my sister S.  I love how she is looking to you during these difficult times.
  • Thank you Lord for your blessings in my life.  I love being reminded that I shouldn't sweat the small stuff, but rather enjoy the BIG stuff all around me.  
  • Thank you Lord for my blessings tonight.  







1 comment: