Thursday, May 24, 2012

iHeart My Responsibilities For The Lord

It's started.  The time I have invested in building relationships with follower's of Christ has allowed me the opportunity to start ministering about Him.

  • Tithing has become more and more a part of my family's life.  Ministries across the globe are seeing a little bit of help and we are humbled to be a part of it.
  • My women's group "Bread of Life", will begin feeding the homeless in our hometown every Friday night. 
  • I have had the opportunity to minister about strengthening relationships and marriages to women looking for clarity.
  • My family continues to diligently work towards reading ALL of GOD's word.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer of using me to bring others closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment